Juicer and blender are both useful household appliances to have. But if you can only choose to buy one of two products, which one should you buy? Through the article below, Website will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each type and will let you know which products are suitable for your requirements.
Which is The Best: Blender vs Juicer
The juicer is a product that helps you create delicious, nutritious juices, provides a rich source of vitamins, and fosters health for your family members.
- Juices a lot of different vegetables and fruits such as carrots, oranges, apples … The machine has a large capacity of over 400 W that can squeeze the skin, seeds, stems of vegetables and fruits like broccoli or pineapple (pineapple).
- Remove the fibrous portion of fruits and vegetables to make fresh, easy-to-drink glasses of juice. You can take advantage of that fiber to cook dishes such as soup, porridge …
- There is a safe self-disconnect feature, giving users more peace of mind when using the product.
- Some versatile products include a blender included.
- Large size machine, need a lot of space for layout.
- It is necessary to thoroughly clean the filter part of the machine after use.
- The price is higher than the blender, ranging from 700,000 VND to 4,000,000 VND or higher for multi-function presses.
Currently in every family, the blender is an indispensable household item because of its versatility and usefulness.
- Compact size, easy to arrange in the kitchen and convenient for storing or cleaning products.
- Large jar, makes it easy to create delicious and nutritious drinks for the whole family in just one grind.
- Versatile and convenient because in addition to a blender, it also comes with a small mill for grinding dry foods, grains or cereals.
- Affordable price
- Some hand grinders can also beat eggs, easy to travel …
- Need to add water when grinding for some fruits and vegetables.
- When it is only necessary to take the juice of some food, it is necessary to use a sieve or filter cloth to identify food.
- Be careful when using the machine to grind hard ingredients, only use the blender for 30 seconds 1 minute and then rest for 1-2 minutes before proceeding.
If you only need one machine to make nutritious daily smoothies for your family, easy to clean and arrange, then a blender is the necessary choice. If your financial ability allows and many more uses, then buy a juicer or multi-purpose blender for the home, because they will meet all grinding needs of food. different according to your purposes.