If you do not know how to clean the oven to the cleanest, you can refer to some simple oven cleaning methods of Beemart below. It is extremely important to clean the oven every day and every week because sometimes the stains that last a long time can damage your oven, causing an unpleasant smell for the food baked in. oven and lose the aesthetics of the kitchen. So even if you are busy, remember to clean the oven after using it.
How to Clean Toaster Oven: White vinegar
White vinegar is a natural detergent that is not only highly effective, cheap, but also very safe for human health. Using vinegar to clean the oven will be the most convenient and economical way for all families.
To clean the oven with white vinegar, you can follow these steps:
First you fill a bowl of water (should use a stainless steel bowl or a glass bowl with high heat resistance), add a teaspoon of white vinegar into the bowl, turn on the oven at the highest temperature, and then put the bowl in the oven about 2 Minutes.
Aqueous solution white vinegar will evaporate inside the oven while removing all the unpleasant odors in the oven and removing stubborn stains. Take out the bowl of vinegar, wait for the oven to cool down, then use a cleaning cloth. If you want to get cleaner faster, you can dip a rag in a bowl of vinegar.
How to Clean Toaster Oven with lemon
Similar to vinegar, lemons are also highly effective detergents because of the acidity in them. Lime cleaning not only cleans and deodorizes the oven, but also brightens the oven visibly.
To clean the oven with lemon, follow these steps:
Cut a lemon and squeeze into a full bowl of water (remember the heat-resistant bowl must withstand high heat), put the lemon peel in the bowl and then put in the oven. Turn on the oven at the highest temperature until steam appears in the oven.
Turn off the oven and let the oven cool down. Wipe off with a damp rag. If there are stubborn stubborn stubborn marks and still refuse to go, you can use the lemon peel with the teapot close directly to the dirt and then use a rag to clean it again.
How to Clean Toaster Oven with soda
Baking soda is not only used in cooking, beauty, medicine, … but it is also an extremely effective detergent as lemon and vinegar.
To clean the oven with baking soda, you can mix baking soda in water, then blot it with a cloth and wipe directly onto the oven walls and surface. This method both saves time because you do not have to rinse with water, the effect is high and safe for human health. What crime without trying, right?
How to Clean Toaster Oven: Use dishwashing liquid
Dishwashing liquid is not a “natural” way like using lemon or vinegar, but because of its high effectiveness, this kind of detergent is also often chosen by women.
- To clean the oven with dishwashing liquid, follow these steps:
- Mix dish soap with water in a bowl. Turn the oven on and then put the bowl in the oven until the steam comes up.
- Turn off the oven, use a rag to clean. Steam along with the friction of a rag will remove stains and deodorize leftover food.
How to Clean Toaster Oven: Glass cleaner
Glass cleaner seems to only clean glass but in fact it can clean a lot of surfaces with different materials including the oven. The scent of glass cleaner also works to deodorize in the oven.
How to use glass cleaner to clean the oven:
- Spray glass cleaner directly into the oven and door. Use a soft cloth to wash with water, then scrub from the inside out. Remember to pay attention to the slots and crevices of the oven.
- After wiping the oven with glass cleaner, wipe it again with clean water. Be sure to wipe it off thoroughly to make sure there are no chemicals left from the cleaner.
- Turn on the oven at the highest temperature, wait for about 5 minutes for the temperature to dry and remove all odors.
- If after turning on the oven, you still see the smell of glass cleaner, it is best to wipe it with clean water again just to be sure.
Some special notes when cleaning the oven:
- Clean the entire oven from the tray, rack, oven wall, oven surface, glass door, knob, …
- Remember to unplug the electricity when cleaning the oven to avoid electric leakage.
- Should wear rubber gloves to protect hands from detergents.
- Avoid using harsh detergents so as not to cause food poisoning.
- Do not use sharp objects (knives, scissors, pans, etc.) to clean the oven, avoid scratching the surface of the oven, causing rust, electricity leakage.
- Wish you all success with the above oven cleaning methods !